Having the best of websites is not optimal unless you also have the best of website maintenance. Unless your company or organization is large enough to have someone able to serve as a webmaster the only practical solution is to outsource website maintenance to professionals who can do what you need done quickly and expertly. SiteXcel can not only design and put your site online but can also provide the finest in website maintenance services all at affordable monthly payments.
With ever-evolving technologies, a website begins to look and act old if the interactive components are not consistently updated. If your site’s development pieces are not working at top levels on all browsers, you’ll lose customers and weaken your online reputation. Website maintenance fine-tunes your site to ensure your website interactivity is working properly. The successful interactivity of your website will help to market your products and services while capturing new clients.
Software & Plugins Updates
All website is made up of a combination of software, plugins and data. The data are the information or the content. This contents are built on a live software, that remain vulnerable to bugs, spams and hacking overtime. Therefore your website require constant updates, very similar to the way your PC or computer updates either automatically or manual. The difference with website is, you have to manually update these software, and if you have a business to run and not techno savvy, you better get professionals to handle it.
New products and services might need to be added, prices will change, and old products and services will need to be removed. By keeping your products and services up-to-date with website maintenance, you leverage your online business above the competition. And if you have opted for our of our Premium package, you benefit for a free upgrade or redesign.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Most updates are completed within 2 business days and often within the a day.
Larger updates take slightly longer but we do offer Guaranteed Service Levels – this means that we guarantee that the updates will be completed when we say they will.
Website Maintenance Plans include all the standard updates necessary to maintain a website. Examples of services included in the website maintenance plans includes but not limited to*:
- Text or Data: Additions or Deletions
- Pictures or Images: Additions, deletions and basic retouching
- Webpages: Additions or deletions using existing webpage design
- Navigation: Basic navigational changes (add, move or delete an item in the navigation)
- File Downloads: Additions or deletions of PDFs and other documents
- Videos: Insertion or deletion of pre-editted video
- Internal or External Links: Additions or deletions
- Color and Background Images: Changes/replacement
- Flash, Slides or Animation: Text-only changes and basic photo replacement in Flash animation
- Online Forms: Dynamic form layout and integration (limited to forms not requiring database integration, such as a Contact Us form)
- All Standard Support: Help with e-mail set-up, etc.
- *Design Upgrade or Redesign (Premium)
- *Blog or Newsletters Management (Premium)
- *Ongoing Core Software & Plugins Update (Premium)
- *Site Optimization (Premium)
- *Search Engine Optimization (Premium)
- *Any Optional Add-Ons (Premium)
*Please note: this list is an example of the services included in the website maintenance plans but not exhaustive.
SiteXcel Host offers a fixed hourly package plan and four standard cost effective website maintenance package plans based on the amount of support your site requires. Some of the differences between the website maintenance plans includes the number of website update batches, the number of support and consultation calls, turnaround time, and e-newsletter design support. Do not hesitate to contact us if you require additional support
SiteXcel Host, unlike other web design, development, and internet marketing companies, has a dedicated team of full-time designers and programmers devoted to website maintenance. Using current coding techniques, our website maintenance team ensures your website software is always up to date, strengthens your brand, performs well and remain committed to your online success.
Once you sign up, you are given access to our Support System. Just log in with your user id, and submit your request or support ticket at any time (depending on the package you sign up for). You get a unique ID to monitor your request. Our designer or technical team work on your website in no time and notify you as soon as it’s completed. Its just as easy as that. Sign Up Now
Yes, we offer monthly, half-annual or annual recurring plans.
Should your website update include a new component to your site, or a complete overhaul, for example the redesign or construction of a new website with new content and images, one of our sales representatives or your project manager will contact you to discuss.
Examples of new projects that are not covered under the website maintenance plans include*:
- New site functionality: E-commerce, Shopping carts,
- Site redesigns: More than 50% of site requested to be reworked or changed
- Interactive or animated features: Flash showcases, virtual tours, etc.
- Pay Per Click Advertising (this is a stand-alone service with Google)
- Corporate Identity and logo creation or revisions
- Video creation
- Print or other marketing materials
We advise all our clients to use our support system, if you require any clarification
By offering special promotions, discount programs, and more, you keep your online business competitive. Short-term and long-term sales initiatives will require updates to your site. Routine website maintenance enables you to strengthen your sales with unique offers for your e-commerce store.